Sunday 24 March 2013

WIP - Pro Gloria Landsknechts


Pro Gloria Miniatures Landsknechts
I thought I would post a quick update of what I am working on at the moment. These are the Landsknechts from Pro Gloria miniatures, http://shop.progloria.com/ and they are excellent figures, a real joy to paint. They will match up perfectly with the old Perry Wargames Foundry figures in terms of size and the period they are for. I love the fact the drummer is wearing a pair of renaissance spectacles! I need to do the pikes and bases, never a task I enjoy, and then I will begin work on the advancing pikemen. Pro Gloria currently have Gendarmes in the pipeline which I am sure will be equally as good. 

Pro Gloria Miniatures Landsknechts

Pro Gloria Miniatures Landsknechts

3 comments:

  1. Nice figures - a lot of work has gone into the superb paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting and those eye-glasses are the first thing I noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful for showing them here! They do look stunning, can't wait to see the other pikemen!

    ReplyDelete